Monday, August 22, 2011

Youth Coaching

Here's an advert that might be of interest to you all:

Dear Parents!
Youth Coaching could make all the difference to a young person’s life!
Coaching is known as the most effective tool in personell development. My passion is to make coaching easily accessible for teenagers and young adults. They are in a very decisive phase of their life and can profit highly from a professional coaching.
In my youth coachings I apply effective, proven methods from the worlds of business and sports, tailoring them individually to the lives of young people. The basis for my coaching offer is my training with the Youth Coaching Academy (UK), my extensive experience with young people and my love and respect for them.
Interested?!
Here you can download my English youth coaching flyer:
http://www.jugendcoach-jagemann.de/uploads/Flyer_Youth_Coaching_Axel_Jagemann_V__1.4_-_E.pdf
This is my youth coaching website - only availabe in German:
http://www.jugendcoach-jagemann.de

Looking forward to hear from you.
Kinds regards,

Axel Jagemann

Gustav-Adolf-Str. 3a
D-80689 Munich
Tel. +49 / (0)89 / 89 22 37 99
Mobile +49 /(0)173 / 361 66 02
email: ajagemann@online.de

No comments:

Post a Comment