Monday, August 22, 2011

Health Related Courses in English

Hi, my name is Dora. I am American and have been living in Munich with my husband and daughter for two years. I am a public health nurse and regularly teach courses on maternal and child health and nutrition at a local community center in Munich. The goal of my courses is to help you and your family develop healthy eating habits and build a foundation for life-long health. Some of the courses I offer include:

child and infant first aid/ CPR (Instructor is a paramedic from Munich)
prenatal and postnatal nutrition classes
nutrition for babies- starting solids
toddler and preschooler nutrition workshop
Boost your family's immunity through good nutrition

Courses are regularly held at the Eltern Kind Zentrum in Schwabing. I also give courses to bilingual kindergartens in Munich upon request. Please look at my website for a full description of the services offered and a list of current courses. Individual consultation and private courses are also available.

Please visit my website at healthy-start.net or contact me at email: dzuppe@yahoo. com , mobile: 0160/ 9165 1841.

thanks and stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment